Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 13, 2013

More Food! Noms!







 I love easy meals! This is a very easy meal to prepare and can even make plenty of leftovers. That is if you don't eat it all first!

The ingredients:
  •  Carrots (I prefer baby carrots, but any will work)
  • onion (half or whole and your choice on what type. I prefer sweet onions for pretty much everything)
  • cream of celery or mushroom (enough to coat all ingredients)
  • Spicy breakfast sausage or deer sausage (spicy is key. The carrots and potatoes will absorb a lot of spice


  • Potatoes (you can use sweet potatoes, but prepare for the dish to be sweeter and pre-cook them some)
And if you have a handy dandy slicing KitchenAid attachment, use it, it will speed up your cook time and your preparation time! Otherwise you'll need to chop your carrots, onions, and your potatoes.

Brown your sausage. I normally use two packages of sausage if I want leftovers.
    Combine all ingredients together and mix until coated with your cream of celery or mushroom.
    Bake at 400 degrees until potatoes and carrots are soft. This will take about an hour if ingredients are chopped and about half if sliced.

Enjoy!

Let me know how you like it when you make it!

 *Please ignore my lovely paper plate!*


0 comments: