Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 27, 2011

Forgotten? Not really...

Honestly I haven't forgotten to write. I've merely failed to tie myself to the computer long enough to write a blog. I have so many different things go through my head and I often forget completely about them once I set foot in the door.

I haven't worked on another scrapbook page yet, although I do have a recipe waiting and ready to go. Pumpkin bars. NomNomnommmm. One of my all time favorites as far as pumpkin goes. I have never been a huge fan of pumpkin pie, so sometimes it surprises me how much I like these bars. You'll be relieved to know that I like it much more now than I used to. ;) I think it's the texture of the custard that I dislike more than the flavor.

So keep your eye out for my next recipe page and I'll try not to be absent for too long.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I have been a lazy blogger as well. I've got one all ready to publish, but I still need to get the pics off my camera and uploaded... sooooo much time and effort! Looking forward to the recipe for pumpkin bars. I love practically all things pumpkin.

Unknown said...

I'll have to get it started soon. Hopefully by next weekend for sure or maybe I'll make them for the holiday weekend... We do have family visiting. :D