Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cooking and Scrapbooking

I have tons of projects on going and probably always will. My newest project is a scrapbook of my favorite recipes. My husbands' also, but.... he doesn't always share his recipes so it could be hard to add all the details for them.

So far I have two recipes in my personal cookbook. Kourabiedes and Potato and leek soup. Both are absolutely delish and both are recipes that I will, without a doubt, make again. The first page is for my all time favorite cookie. Kourabiedes are a bit involved for my style of baking, but the end results are nommish enough to be well worth it. I love simple cooking and baking and kourabiedes are definitely not as simple as any drop cookie.


The next page was reserved for a recipe that I won't make until next year. Leek and potato soup. And more than likely I'll be trying a friend's recipe before I cook mine again.


There is much to be done to both of these pages. I'd love to have pictures of the food on each page. I also need to find some stencils to stencil the recipe name on each page. I've decide that I'm not writing on any of these pages if I can help it, since my handwriting is not up to my standards.




I'll be adding banana bread, cherry pie, and carrot cake to it soon. So many recipes that need to go in here and many more to come once I start playing with my cupcake recipes.

Now I'm hungry... 

1 comments:

Allison said...

Great project! and now I'm hungry too. I started making a cookbook online @ createmycookbook.com I think your scrapbook will be way more awesome though!